Applications for indie booths at ConBravo! 2019 are now closed! All applicants should expect to receive a response by May 15th.
We’re inviting indie video game developers to come showcase their work in our Indie Dev space. As part of the Marketplace, it’s one of the main attractions of the show and a major destination for our 4000+ attendees.
Note to indie tabletop developers and LARP groups:
- Indie tabletop game dev booth applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- LARP group promo table inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
To apply for an Indie Booth, please use the button below to access our form. All entries are juried. Booth information is as follows:
2019 Indie Booth Information:
- A standard booth includes:
- One 6′ table and two chairs (optional use)
- Access to power (BRING YOUR OWN EXTENSION CORD)
- Two (2) exhibitor passes
- If necessary, up to two (2) additional badges can be purchased for your team at earlybird pricing ($35 CAD each).