Please note: the Indie Dev application information has not been updated for ConBravo! 2019. Stay tuned!
We’re inviting indie video game developers to come showcase their work in our Indie Dev space. As part of the Marketplace, it’s one of the main attractions of the show and a major destination for our 4000+ attendees.
Note to indie tabletop developers and larp groups, going forward as of ConBravo 2017:
- Indie tabletop game dev booth applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- LARP group promo table inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
To apply for an Indie Booth, please use the button below to access our form. All entries are juried. Booth information is as follows:
2017 Indie Booth Information:
- Standard Indie Booth (8×8 ft): $150 CAD +tax
- includes 1 Exhibitor badge (additional may be purchased)
- includes 1 8×2 ft standard table
- only 1 studio/creator may be represented
- End Cap Indie Booth (8×12 ft): $300 CAD +tax
- includes 2 Exhibitor badges (additional may be purchased)
- up to 2 studios/creators may be represented
- End cap of a row, consists of 3 tables